Author admin Posted on
VanillaTweaks Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is added into the Minecraft game world with the aim of enhancing vanilla Minecraft. That sounds useful and convenient! IF you are excited about this mod and really want to explore further information about how it works, you are able to follow the article below.
The mod, as mentioned above, aims to enhance the vanilla Minecraft without being overboard. The main purpose of this mod is to be invasive and configurable in order to create interesting user experiences.
Simply, this function of this mod is to upgrade the original game in vanilla Minecraft but extremely efficiently aiming to bring all of the players much more interesting adventure and discovery experiences. In order words, the mod is programmed to improve the original game world without adding any item or block complicatedly like other mods. It will make use of elements available in the world, altering and upgrading in order to give players a newer and stranger experience.
The mod is fully configurable. You are able to enable or disable everything directly in GUI that is accessible from the mod menu or the game menu as well. You should delete your configuration file whenever you update this mod because the configuration options can have altered.
Now don’t hesitate to download VanillaTweaks Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2 for free here and enjoy its greatness.
How to install VanillaTweaks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just VanillaTweaks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the VanillaTweaks Mod is installed.
VanillaTweaks Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2