Author admin Posted on
VeinMiner Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 makes your veins of ores mining much easier. You just simply mine a chain of the same blocks.
Smashing veins of ores is so easy now
This Miscellaneous mod strongly took inspiration from a famous mod named Connected Destruction made by Bspkrs. If you are having difficulty in mining veins of ores in Minecraft, then you don’t have to worry about it. By using the mod, you can mine them easily. All you just do is to mine blocks that are in the same type. Try to mine them in a chain then you will get many blocks at the end.
You will find this method very cool to use because it lets you smash the ores you have discovered. After that, you can keep going down the line at a faster speed. Not only that, but you can also collect the ores when they are dropped quickly. For the ores you don’t see, you will get them all if you use this mod. Once you have spotted an ore while mining, quickly smash it then other hidden ores will appear. No need to have iron or diamond picks for mining faster! Now, you just use some stone picks and some basic tools to mine the veins of ores. Since you use tools to mine, the drops are quite accurate.
What does VeinMiner improve and what modes does it have?
The improvements that the mod gives are based on the Connected Destruction mod, including:
- It is up to you to install the mod in the client to get the hotkey support.
- The mod gives you some personal settings. You can make changes to the settings in your own way.
It comes with some simple modes such as:
- No Sneak
Don’t forget to edit the VeinMiner.cfg config file if you want to make use of VeinMiner. You should also attach block IDs to various block lists you want to mine using the mod. Remember to install Minecraft Forge beforehand so the mod can be functional!
How to install VeinMiner Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just VeinMiner Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the VeinMiner Mod is installed.