Author admin Posted on
Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds various 3D modeled guns and a small but growing collection of 3D modeled armors. Connect to the explanation here to see more!
It helps every player experience something better. 3D guns are not the new story. However, HD modeled 3D guns with high-quality hand and reloading animations are the main subjects.
However, it crashes on Forge versions higher than 18.104.22.16859 as Forge changed their side. Here are some methods to fix that:
If you access .minecraft/config and set “forge.cfg”, open it and seek “allowEmissiveItems” and turn it to false.
Install Optifine or downgrade your forge release
Note that the developer won’t update to 1.15/1.16. But, they can do that to 1.17.
How to utilize
Attachment Mode: M to visit, Up to switch sights/scopes, Down to add grips or laser, L to control the laser, Left to attach a silencer, Right to swap the weapon’s skin
Selective Fire: Right Shift to pick the firemode
Optics: I to zoom in, O to zoom out
Ammunition: R to reload a gun or unload a magazine loaded into the gun.
Live Combat Feed: to monitor players or NPCs via a tablet
Melee weapons: have light and heavy attacks. Right-click to apply another skin.
Grenades: Left-click to throw far, right-click to throw close. Mouse buttons to pull out the pin.
Nightvision: N to use it
Movement: Z o crawl
Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod also comprises commands. Download and install Minecraft Forge to begin!
How to install Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod is installed.