Author admin Posted on
As the name suggests, Village Names [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 names the newly created village in the Minecraft game world. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Village Names mod
Whenever a new village appears, it will spawn a sign right next to the well. This is an option in the config file to create a barrier, preventing villagers from getting trapped in it.
Besides protecting the villagers from danger, this sign also displays a randomly generated name for the village. Every time you interact with a villager, for example opening the trading GUI, they will reveal that name to you.
The village name sign can be damaged or accidentally not randomly generated. That’s why you need to install this mod after creating a new village.
In some cases, you would think these villages have no names, but that’s not the case. When you right-click on a villager, this will record the name of the village and display it on the sign.
Village Names still work even if the village already has a signboard. However, according to the Village Book, there will be 4 villagers that we cannot find. This Minecraft mod also provides players with many recipes for crafting decorative blocks to use for the new village itself.
The mod also adds a reputation system that allows you to interact with villages in different ways. The more your reputation, the better the villagers will interact with you.
So if you are a perfect type of citizen that only does good things then you will get benefits from this Village Name Mode, otherwise, the villagers will not be friendly to you.
Some features of Village Names mod
Here are some interesting features that this mod provides to you:
- You can control the general size and frequency of villages.
- You can choose the biomes that villages do or don’t spawn in, including modded.
- You can choose which building types (plains, desert, taiga, savanna, snowy) each building will belong to.
- You can control which building type each biome produces
- You can choose what material template the biome uses, and demand that other mods don’t replace VN building blocks.
- Other mods’ buildings still spawn. You can also control which village type (plains, desert, taiga, savanna, snowy) each modded building won’t spawn in.
- You can have village horses spawn with randomized names from the new “Pet” syllable pool. Or you can name your new pets with it.
How to use Village Names mod?
You can easily manipulate Village Names mod according to the instructions below:
- Whenever a new village appears, it also creates a sign near the well
- Anyway, that sign shows the randomly generated name for the village
- Whenever you interact with a villager (i.e. open the trading GUI), the villager will reveal their name to you
- To change the village name on the signboard in the mod, gamers can click on the sign. You will see a renaming interface appear.
- Village signs may be damaged or may not be created accidentally. Or you can install this mod after a village appears, but this mod has no retrogen.
- If you right-click on a book about a villager, it will write down the name and location of the village.
- This will of course also work even if the village has a sign by the well.
Download Village Names Mod now to comfortably name a new village in the Minecraft game world.
How to install Village Names Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Village Names Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.