Author admin Posted on
Voyage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod putting nothing but just biomes to Minecraft. You will have extra biomes to visit and explore.
Exploration cannot be missed in a survival adventure game like Minecraft. Therefore, many players have shown their interest in this activity. However, you cannot start an adventure when there is no place to discover. Hence, it is quite essential to install the Biome mod called Voyage. You may find it boring to use the mod since it does not add any blocks, items, trees, or plants. Nevertheless, to some players, the mod is quite interesting to use because they are just biome lovers.
There are plenty of nice biomes that you can find in the image section in the Overworld. At the moment, the mod adds unique biomes such as:
- Flower Plains
- Desert Mountains
- Cold Lagoon
- Lush Forest
- Lukewarm Lagoon
- Polar Desert
- Warm Lagoon
- Rock Field
- Rocky Peaks
- Mixed Desert
- Mixed Desert Hills
Voyage can be used with several mods, for instance:
- Traverse Legacy Continued
- Biomes O’ Plenty
To make it perform in the game, you must complete the installation of Minecraft Forge first. Besides, when you connect to a server, you must also have the clients installed for the mod to operate.
How to install Voyage Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Voyage Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Voyage Mod is installed.