Author admin Posted on
WAILA Plugins 1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that can be integrated with various famous Minecraft mods. It helps you view information about your blocks.
So, what does WAILA mean? It stands for What Am I Looking At. It is a mod that is able to display the information of a block you are looking at. The information is diverse, for instance, name, origin, necessary tools for interaction, and more.
By adding the plugins to the mods, you can view all information of the blocks that are in the WAILA HUD. There are various mods that are supported by this mod, including:
- Blood Magic
- Flaxbeard’s Steam Power (only version 1.7).
- Magical Crops (only version 1,7)
- Mekanism (only version 1.7)
- Pam’s Harvestcraft (only version 1.7)
- Railcraft (partly support on 1.10)
- RedLogic (only version 1.7)
- Resourceful Crops
- Thermal Expansion
- Minefactory Reloaded (only version 1.7, excluding DSU)
WAILA Plugins is an addon for the WAILA mod. It requires Minecraft Forge and EnderCore to be functional.
How to install WAILA Plugins Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just WAILA Plugins Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.