Author admin Posted on
Waila Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 (What Am I Looking At) Mod offers block information in your game in a direct way. It’s unnecessary to open any UI! Let’s explore every detail inside the content now!
It is a UI enhancement modification with the goal of providing statistics of blocks in Minecraft. Especially, you can directly see the info.
In other words, it will show up a small tooltip on the top of the screen with a description of the cube. It will only appear on the item that you are supervising.
Besides, there is a strong API given. So, other modders can supplement their own explanation involving in their objects.
It’s very easy to use the creation!
Tooltips will run outside the box in the NEI interface.
We have 2 keybindings to test:
[Waila] Config Menu will help you establish which key visible (default to 0). Meanwhile, [Waila] Show/Hide (default to 1) will manage to display or hide that.
Waila Mod brings back a fun change for the Minecraft game. Are you ready to experience everything and check anything you want including the name, health state, and other data? Download and install Minecraft Forge as soon as possible because it will allow you to start to run around!
How to install Waila Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Waila Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Waila Mod is installed.