Author admin Posted on
WaitingTime Mod 1.12.2 adds a pong game that starts while the pack is loading. Control the mouse skillfully and you are able to knock down the AI!
It’s a mod that helps you not waste time while waiting for the complete pack.
It gives you a game, in which, you will play against an AI. Choose the mouse to manage your character.
However, the points are not a matter.
The challenge will end once the pack is loaded.
WaitingTime is a simple but useful cosmetic mod for impatient players. It’s a release with miscellaneous information. It requires Minecraft Forge.
How to install WaitingTime Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just WaitingTime Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.