Author admin Posted on
Watercan [Forge] Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 allows the players to water their crops and make them grow faster easily. It will give you some other features as well.
How to utilize Watercan
The mod provides your water cans with five tiers. They are configurable tools.
By default, the diamond tier water will offer infinite capacity.
Meanwhile, the gold one is able to grow crops at the slowest speed. however, the flowers will spawn on the grass at a high rate.
It’s feasible for you to configure each water can via the config file.
Watercan is a mod that will bring back more food for you and improve your farming experience.
- Minecraft Forge
- Athenaeum Library for 1.12.2 only
How to install Watercan Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Watercan Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.