Author admin Posted on
As its name, Wireless Redstone CBE Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 allows Redstone to be transmitted through a wireless state, through the “Redstone Ether” or “REther”. This process is done via Wireless Transmitters and Wireless Receivers. Please download this mod to know more about it.
About Wireless Redstone CBE mod
It is obvious that this mod is the continuation of Wireless Redstone, that is the reason why this mod will inherit features of that mod to allow you to switch Redstone wirelessly.
Besides that, this mod also has some interesting features such as landscapes, saves, and putting a mark to remember spot… So your experiences certainly will be enhanced when using this mod.
Please remember that even you don’t use Redstone, this mod can be for you. If you’ve ever wished that your compass pointed somewhere else or there was a way to mark things off the map, now this mod is really the best choice for you. Thanks to it, you can easily mark any great scenery you’ve passed instead of getting lost from place to place like before. And now the only thing you have to do is using wireless signals for navigation.
The signals are synchronized in a dimension called the Redstone Ether or REther. This dimension has no physical form and purely stores signals. It can be accessed by combining the Interdimensional properties of Obsidian, Glowstone, and EnderPearls from the OverWorld, Nether, and Ender with Redstone to enter the RedstoneEther. That is the reason why with this wireless signal, navigation becomes easier for you.
Wireless Redstone CBE mod requires Minecraft Forge, ChickenCore Mod and ForgeMulitpart to be installed first. This mod is worth your using in the future. You certainly satisfy with it.
How to install Wireless Redstone CBE Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Wireless Redstone CBE Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Wireless Redstone CBE Mod is installed.