Author admin Posted on
Wizardry Mod 1.12.2 is a magic mod that provides you with magical power. You start an adventure where you learn spells and magic stuff.
Minecraft will become a funnier game when it has power. Sometimes, the game needs to be filled with some magic stuff to bring more excitement to players. This is why players should give Wizardry Mod a try because it allows them to learn about using magic in the game world. You will start learning the making of wizardry things. Here are some special features of the mod:
- You can find power in many places. It can be on mountains, in caves, and more.
- There are plenty of abilities for you to obtain. However, you have to protect and use them well. You can use mana to feed your abilities as well as give abundant energy.
- Some dark creatures will make their way through the void in the Underworld. You have to be careful with them.
Here is how you can start the mod:
- You must craft a common vanilla book first.
- When you are done crafting it, you throw it into a mana pool. That mana pool is made in the world.
- Now, you just need to wait until the mod starts.
Wizardry Mod needs to have the installations of Minecraft Forge and LibrarianLib. The JEI mod is recommendable for this mod while Baubles is optional to install.
How to install Wizardry Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Wizardry Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Wizardry Mod is installed.