Author admin Posted on
Wolf Armor and Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 can make your wolves in Minecraft much better. It allows you to add armors to wolves.
Wolves are now more useful when they are equipped with kind of armors
Normally, the wolves are not useful creatures much in Minecraft. Therefore, players have been struggling in finding some ways to make them better. Now, you don’t have to try more because you can install this Mobs mod that adds some armor to your wolves. Once you have equipped some armor types on the wolves, they will immediately become useful. This is what the mod is about!
Wolves are neutral mobs you can easily encounter in the game. They usually appear in a group of 4 because they live in herds. In the natural environment, these wolves will not attack humans unless they are attacked. However, they will automatically attack other mobs, such as Rabbits, Skeleton, and Sheep. They are afraid of Llamas, which is their disadvantage. Make sure you will not attack untamed wolves because their herds will attack you if you do so.
What can you do with the Wolf Armor and Storage mod?
The mod lets you armor up your wolves and store items. Those are the purposes of it!
- There are five new types of armor you can add to your wolves. Every type of armor matches one of the five types of armor in vanilla Minecraft. You can find them in created loot chests or craft them in a workbench.
- Make sure you already have three armor pieces if you want to craft one, including 2 sets of boots and a helmet. Also, you must have some materials, such as Iron Ingots, Gold Ingots, Leather, Diamonds, and Iron Nuggets.
- Put a type of armor on your wolf and it will be protected!
- The mod also allows you to store up to six items.
Wolf Armor and Storage Mod makes your wolves more useful. Install Minecraft Forge first then download this mod and apply it to the game!
How to install Wolf Armor and Storage Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Wolf Armor and Storage Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Wolf Armor and Storage Mod is installed.