Author admin Posted on
Woot Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 allows you to build a factory full of mobs. That factory gives you any items from any mobs.
About the mod
You are free to create a factory then modify it with your favorite mobs. This is what this Farming mod is about. As you know, there are plenty of mobs in Minecraft that you need to destroy if you want to collect items from them. Therefore, it may take you a lot of time to gather items from that mission. However now, you can completely get what you want by using building the mob factory. Once you have built it, you can provide it with some power as well as an inventory. By doing so, you can make the mobs produce the items you want.
You should check out a layout block in this mod. It is because it lets you know where you have to place all the blocks in every tier’s multiblock.
Upgrades you can give to the Woot Mod
You can apply some upgrades to your factory for additional advantages. Keep in mind that those upgrades will take extra power. Here are the upgrades you can apply:
- Looting I/II/III: Looting is now added to the mob kills.
- Rate I/II/III: This upgrade accelerates the spawning speed of mobs.
- Mass I/II/III: This upgrade increases the spawning rate of mobs.
- Decapitate I/II/III: You can use this upgrade to grow the head drop rate.
- XP I/II/III: This upgrade allows you to create XP shards.
- Efficiency I/II/III: Your factory will become somewhat cheaper in power terms.
- BloodMagic I/II/III: You can create Life Essence through a Ritual.
If you want to get your favorite items from mobs, then you should build a factory using Woot now. The mod runs on Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4. Also, it requires you to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Woot Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Woot Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Woot Mod is installed.