Author admin Posted on
World Primer Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an interesting mod that can automatically give a set of commands when a new world is created for the first time or whenever a world is loaded or whenever something raw is loaded. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About World Primer mod
The special thing is that the commands that this mod provides will be placed in the next configuration options and configured through the configuration menu in the game. Therefore, you can completely manipulate freely when using this mod.
Here are some of the main command files the mod provides:
- dimensionLoadingCommands – commands to launch whenever a dimension is loaded.
- earlyWorldLoadingCommands – commands to launch whenever the world is loaded. These are launched once sever is triggering, before any world has been loaded.
- postWorldCreationCommands – commands to launch on the first world creation, then thee spawn chunks have been created or loaded.
- postWorldLoadingCommands – commands to launch whenever the world is loaded. These are launched once the server has ignited and the overworld spawn chunks have been started.
Obviously, there will be countless other important files for you to explore along the way. Remember to install Minecraft Forge before trying the World Primer mod.
How to install World Primer Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just World Primer Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.