Author admin Posted on
World Utils Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a nice mod allowing you to try various commands for controlling or mending some worlds in Minecraft.
The basics of the mod
This is a Server Utility modification that functions on the server-side. It adds nothing but lots of commands. Using commands in Minecraft is not a strange thing anymore. These days, most modifications are packed with various commands so users can use them to do some stuff easily. In this mod, the commands are diverse. Most of them are made for manipulating or fixing worlds.
Crucial commands featured in World Utils
There is a wide range of commands for you to use to control and mend the in-game worlds, for instance:
- A setblock command that functions in unloaded chunks only.
- An inspectblock command that displays block as well as TileEntity NBT data.
- A command for eliminating duplicated entities.
- There is also a command for eliminating the scheduled title sticks.
- You have a command to substitute blocks as well.
- There are commands for you to eliminate all entities or tile entities by name from the world files.
- You can even give new names to the entities and title entities.
- The mod also provides you with a command to eliminate non-current block entries from the block ID map.
The Chunk Wand item is something you cannot miss while using the mod. This item is deactivated by default and it permits you to:
- Change the chosen chunks in the world into alternate editions.
- Import the biomes from the alternative version rather than changing the whole chunk. Or, you can form the biome to a given value.
World Utils improves your gaming experience thanks to various commands that it provides. Feel free to use it in your favorite modpacks. Also, you are required to install Minecraft Forge beforehand to use the mod. Try it now!
How to install World Utils Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just World Utils Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the World Utils Mod is installed.