Author admin Posted on
WorldBorder Bukkit Plugins 1.12/1.11/1.10 is a convenient plugin for Bukkit in which each of your worlds will be provided a border that works effectively. Now if you want more exploration on this plugin, follow the article right now with a lot of essential information.
As mentioned above, the main function of this plugin is to effectively offer a border for each of the player’s worlds where only those who granted special bypass access are enabled beyond. That sounds interesting! Those borders are able to be in various shapes such as round, elliptic, or square, rectangular.
It is worth noting that because the plugin has been developed with performance as the most important purpose, it will no consist of any performance impact on your server. Moreover, a lot of additional world trimming and filling commands are provided available in-game.
The plugin comes along with a lot of unique features so that the gaming experience will be improved significantly.
- You are able to set up a separate border for each of your worlds, however, notice that only one border per world, not more.
- You can have borders that are either round/elliptic or square/rectangular. Nevertheless, square/rectangular borders are quite higher performance than round/elliptic borders, and round/elliptic borders will make for more beautiful display maps. It is worth noting that different worlds can have different border shapes as you select.
- Configuration and border setup is performed absolutely making use of in-game commands or via the server console. You do not need to edit the configuration file directly.
- The possibility of supporting every permission plugin that interfaces with Bukkit’s built-in “superperms” permission system.
- You are allowed to completely create (fill) your world all the way to the border, as well as fill in missing chunks, consisting of a configurable buffer zone that only is outside your border.
- You are also able to trim off any world chunks that are beyond the border, and getting rid of extraneous and unnecessary parts
- You are possible to make use of a bypass command in order to enable specific players to go beyond all borders.
- Borders are able to be automatically shown in DynMap if you use this plugin.
- All plugin data will be auto-saved any time any borders or settings are altered.
- In case a player crosses a border while being in their vehicle, the momentum of the vehicle will be stopped and it will be moved back inside the border with the player.
- Once a player is moved back inside a border, they definitely are going to be moved to a safe vertical position if needed.
- Borders for specific worlds are able to be set aiming to wrap around rather than only knocking back and bring back players who cross the border, instead, be able to send them to the opposite edge of the border.
Don’t hesitate to download WorldBorder Bukkit Plugins 1.12/1.11/1.10 for free here and enjoy it right now.