Author admin Posted on
WorldEditCUI Fabric Edition Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is created and developed with the aim of offering a client-side user interface for the WorldEdit plugin. If you feel interested in this mod and really want more exploration, you are able to read the article below.
In fact, the mod is a partly rework of Mumfreys Worldedit CUI for Liteloader with the main function of adding user interface for the WorldEdit plugin on the client-side. That enables the player to view their selected region in-game in real time. In addition, the mod also lets the player work faster and exactly with their WorldEdit selection. It is really especially useful.
The mod is designed for Fabric loader users who are able to have access to the useful WorldEditCUI interface currently in order to work with plugin commands or even the WorldEdit mod. Of course, the mod will carry out all the familiar functions and you are able to see the allocated blocks in-game that will significantly simplify the construction. That sounds interesting!
HOW TO USE
- First of all, you need to get the permissions to make use of Worldedit, or at least you need Worldedits selection Feature.
- Then you can make use of any tool you setup as a selection tool, regularly it is the wooden axe, and you can left-click or right-click in order to set both the first and the second position.
- Now you will see the selection
- Note: Because the command: /we Cui is delayed between trying and actually taking part in a server, it may fail to perform the command. You are allowed to customize the configuration to alter the delay (by default, it is 1000 nanoseconds or 1 second)
Don’t hesitate to download WorldEditCUI Fabric Edition Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for free here and enjoy its greatness.
How to install WorldEditCUI Fabric Edition Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just WorldEditCUI Fabric Edition Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the WorldEditCUI Fabric Edition Mod is installed.
WorldEditCUI Fabric Edition Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2