Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.10.2 Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 Minecraft Mods 1.14.4 Minecraft Mods 1.15.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.1
Worley’s Caves Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2
The highlight of the Worley’s Caves Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 is huge cave systems. They aim to improve the Minecraft vanilla cave system.
The author of this World Gen mod wanted to make an underground cave network that gives players a new experience. The way you discover the underground in this mod is completely refreshed. Therefore, you will feel that everything is almost new. You will not dig blocks without anything anymore. Also, the basic cave tunnels will have different looks now. For creatures, they appear from any direction, making your adventure much more challenging.
The mod allows you to configure your cave experience through some config options such as:
- You can manage the way the caves generate.
- The size of the cave system can be shrunk or extended when you change the noise cutoff.
- You can control the number of times to deform the caves using the warp amplifier settings.
- With vertical compression, you can make caves taller.
- Thanks to the dimensional whitelist, you can add vanilla caves to one dimension as well as Worley Caves to another.
Here are the features that the mod brings:
- Lots of tunnels and rooms with exclusive forms.
- The cave systems are very expansive and almost infinite.
- There are many large branching paths.
- There is a private dimension for generating caves.
- The config options are diverse and extensive.
- The mod is quite matching with features in vanilla cave generation such as dungeons, mineshafts, and ravines.
You can use Worley’s Caves with:
- Actually Additions
- Astral Sorcery
It also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed beforehand.
How to install Worley’s Caves Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Worley’s Caves Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Worley’s Caves Mod is installed.
Worley’s Caves Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2