Author admin Posted on
WR-CBE-Universal Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 gives you the ability to convey Redstone state without needing any wires. You can utilize wireless signals to navigate.
Navigation in Minecraft can now be implemented with wireless signals. Instead of conveying the Redstone signal with wires, you can do it without any wires. This is all thanks to the above Technology mod. You can also make use of it to begin a cave adventure and keep track of your base. Besides, the compass you use will not point somewhere else and you have a great way of marking things on the map. Everything seems to be easy now once you have installed the mod.
For your information, the signals are synced in the Redstone Ether or also called REther. The dimension consists of no physical form. It is just the place that mainly contains signals. When you combine some Interdimensional elements such as Glowstone, Obsidian, and EnderPearls with Redstone, you can enter that dimension. You can find those elements in Overworld, Nether, and Ender. There are various frequencies that keep self-reliant state, name, as well as color. Because of how nature the REther is, the signals that were sent in the Nether will convey into the Overworld and vice versa.
You can run WR-CBE-Universal in the game with Minecraft Forge installed.
How to install WR-CBE-Universal Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just WR-CBE-Universal Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the WR-CBE-Universal Mod is installed.