Author admin Posted on
Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is programmed to improve in-game maps in the Minecraft game world. Specifically, the main function of this mod is to offer a self-writing fullscreen map to your client. Follow the article if you want to explore further information about this mod.
After having this mod installed, the self-writing fullscreen map will be added to your Minecraft client. The mod functions as a standalone mod, however, it works much better with Xaero’s Minimap. Why it is available separately? The main reason is to make the Xaero’s Minimap as light-weight as possible.
The mod brings us these unique following features so that your gaming experience will be improved a lot.
- It will provide a unique self-writing world map (different from manual paper maps). Those self-writing maps make sure to be different for every world/dimension or server.
- Diversified game modes consisting of Single-player mode, Multiplayer mode, and Realms.
- Bring all users an intuitive interface. You can open it by pressing M, use your mouse to move the map around as well as making use of the mouse wheel in order to zoom in/out, the same as Google Maps.
- Provide the possibility of automatic MultiWorld / Lilypadded servers support.
- Has support Minecraft Realms as well as MultiWorld
- The possibility of texture Pack support. Altering the texture packs updates the entire world map.
- The possibility of cave dimensions support like Nether, for instance
- Complement the Vanilla maps mode. It will make the world map look like vanilla paper maps.
- Terrain texture is customizable
- “Footsteps” will display your most recent path.
- Add the optional performance boosters. Although in most cases the mod still works well even without them.
- The capability of Xaero’s Minimap integration. The minimap mod will show off chunks loaded by the world map. The world map mod will show waypoints from the Xaero’s Minimap. It can also function with Better PVP mod. You are able to customize and teleport to the waypoints without needing to leave the map interface.
- You can put the mouse cursor in the bottom-right corner of your gaming screen in order to open up the off-screen waypoint menu on the map GUI. You can use the mouse scroll in order to choose a waypoint from the menu as well as click the right mouse button for rapidly moving the map view to the chosen waypoint in order to speed-up map scrolling.
- You are possible to begin typing a part of a waypoint’s name for filtering out unneeded waypoints. You can press ENTER to restart the search.
It is worth noting that Xaero’s World Map Mod is still in development so that feel free to give the feedback or suggest some needed improvements. Now you can download it for free here and enjoy all of its features.
How to install Xaero’s World Map Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Xaero’s World Map Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Xaero’s World Map Mod is installed.
Xaero’s World Map Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2