Author admin Posted on
The new mod name XNet Gases Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is about the gases, the energy for some devices and tools in your game. It is a tool to input and export the gases from anything which utilize the API of Mekanism Gas.
This is a supported mod of the Xnet, so it needs that to run.
The general functions of this mod have some similarities with the fluids.
There are 2 modes in this, one is the round-robin and another is the priority mode.
It provides the players with the easy delay, the transfer limiter as well as the capacity limitation.
Among that, this mod also provides one filter function for everyone. With this filter, the players can place a gas to it, a container in which the gas has been contained in that.
Just like other mods of this Minecraft game, XNet Gases Mod also needs the Minecraft Forge as a base to run it without getting any troubles.
How to install XNet Gases Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just XNet Gases Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the XNet Gases Mod is installed.