Author admin Posted on
XP From Harvest Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 lets you earn experience when you do farming stuff. The mod also automatically replants crops in empty space.
What is the point of this modification?
Farming is a nice activity in Minecraft. Now, anyone who takes part in agriculture in the game will have a chance to get some experience. You will get it only when you install the Miscellaneous mod mentioned above. The modification also helps you replant the crops automatically in free space. If you do that, you will get a small amount of experience.
Although the mod is needed to be on the server, you can still utilize it in single if you want. It brings you an extra feature as well. If you use it in single, you can configure it through the mods config menu. But for the server, you can configure it using the config file like this: /config/xpfromharvest.cfg.
Here are some options for you to configure XP From Harvest
Make use of the following configuration options for a great experience when you use the mod:
- Chance: You can set the percentage of chance of XP orb appearing in the game.
- Amount: It allows you to form an amount of XP given.
- Simple Harvest: You can turn on the functionality that is the same as SimpleHarvest. You can turn it on/off in single.
- Crops List: The mod can handle a list of crops with their ages.
- Curiosity: This is the curiosity mod that you use for debugging intentions. If you sneak right-click on a crop, you will approach a chat message with details about it.
If you love farming in the game, then install XP From Harvest now! It helps you get some experience by replanting crops in empty space. To launch it into the game, you can need to install Minecraft Forge previously. Don’t forget to add it to your favorite modpacks if you want. Try it now!
How to install XP From Harvest Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just XP From Harvest Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the XP From Harvest Mod is installed.