Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.15.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.1
Ynet Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
Ynet Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a mod that supports Minecraft players in terms of moving items, fluids, and energy. Use it now to improve your item transportation.
The mod takes inspiration from the famous XNet by McJty. However, the author wrote it from scratch. By using this modification, you will find the item transportation very easy to do. It lets you convey items, fluids, energy, and other stuff on one cable. The mod utilizes a connector and controllers to do the task. You can also research XNet documentation if you want to get more information about the way the mod works.
Here are all the mods that get support from the modification. There are two types of them:
The Mods brought by YNet:
- Tech Reborn
- Simple Drawers
- Linked Storage
Here are the mods that have built-in support.
There are extra files where you can search for the -api and -sources jars. You can use them to attach your providers or the types of providers of your own, such as magical energy, or something like that.
Ynet is a great mod for transporting items. So, you can try it if you want to move items easily. The mod requires Minecraft Forge to run. Download the required file so you can run the mod! Have fun!
How to install Ynet Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ynet Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ynet Mod is installed.
Ynet Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2