Author admin Posted on
Yoyos Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 adds a series of yoyos. They can become your tool or weapon. Besides, it can turn into a common item to help you relax.
Special features of Yoyos Mod:
While controlling, unique features of the creation will support you effectively.
The basic yoyos range in durability from wood or diamond can attack the foes from a distance.
You can attach shears to cut grass or leaves, sheep or mushrooms.
Sticky objects can stick to a block from far away. If hitting Shift, you can grab high ledges and avoid dangerous paths.
The Yohoe will work as a standard hoe. It can harvest and replant crops or tilt any soil.
For v1.14, it’s essential to install kottle to evade errors when launching, saying “no such method”.
To begin to throw, Right-click it! Right-click again to pull it back.
It is an important part of Yoyos mod.
Yoyos need 4 desired materials, a stick, and a chord (including 8 string in a circle).
Assemble an iron yoyo with shears.
Combine a diamond yoyo with some corresponding slimeballs
Change them into weaponry. They can own Sharpness, looting, Unbreaking, and more.
Able to enchant them with collecting
There is a guidebook for them.
There are plenty of modifiers from the shear, farming, extension, floating, lubricating, and sticking.
Your toys can be produced with ingredients from Botania. These own capabilities that are suitable for each tier. So, we will have the Manasteel Yoyo, the Elementium Yoyo, and the Terra Chaser.
Yoyos may be one of the most interesting Minecraft mods. While you are controlling jobs in daily life, you can defeat any enemy in range. Are you ready to engage in your story and experience its functionality? Download and install Minecraft Forge now!
How to install Yoyos Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Yoyos Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Yoyos Mod is installed.