Author admin Posted on
YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 can be able to change the boring line to the lively and dynamic web of the tunnels.
Your task is simple, just try to find the way which is located in the corner of the abandoned workstations. After getting out, you have to open the chest sitting on the Minecart.
The main features of the YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod
- The common feature is it has the abandoned workstations.
- The less common features is another kind of workstation, workstation cellars.
- The outposts of the abandoned miners are rare.
- The players will hard to see the openings of the surface.
- Some ores will be found when the players see the end of the tunnels like iron, coal, lapis, Redstone, emerald, gold, and the rarest mineral, diamond.
- There are 9 biome variants include the mushroom mineshaft which is a rare resource.
- Some big worldgen mods that are compatible with this mod are Quark, YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod, BOP, Terraforged and much more.
One more interesting mod name YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 has been launched to the public. Don’t skip this chance to experience it by downloading the Minecraft Forge, which will be a base for this mod to run smoothly.
YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2