Author admin Posted on
YUNoMakeGoodMap Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 helps players make Sky Block maps. You can make use of the mod to make the world void.
As you know, there are plenty of cool Sky Block maps for you to play on in Minecraft. By playing on those maps, you will have new survival experiences. The maps also make the game more interesting to play. Hence, they are usually chosen by lots of players, especially those who want to explore something new. However, not all players are satisfied with their experiences on the Sky Block maps. Sometimes, they even encounter cheeky people coming along and getting to the edge of the void as well as the dry land. This may cause players to be irritated a bit. In this case, you need to install YUNoMakeGoodMap – a Structures mod that aims to fix that problem.
The mod will cause the world itself to be completely void. So, no one can interfere with your Sky Blocks map. Then, you will have a great experience without being interrupted by anyone. You can choose your starting structure then get it started. The mod is probably not always useful. However, if you have Ex Nihilo, you can make anything you want. The functioning of YUNoMakeGoodMap is based on Minecraft Forge.
How to install YUNoMakeGoodMap Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just YUNoMakeGoodMap Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the YUNoMakeGoodMap Mod is installed.