Author admin Posted on
Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt Mod 1.12.2/1.8.9 aims to add improvements to the main ZAWA mod. You will experience higher-quality animations, features, and more.
For your information, ZAWA is a Mobs mod for Minecraft aiming to reform real-life animals. It puts a variety of animals into the game to diversify animal life. Thanks to the mod like this, the wildlife in the game becomes more interesting. Now, the mod comes with a rebuilt version. Hence, you will have better features and things to explore.
The rebuilt version adds various features such as:
- Plenty of new species for you to discover in the game.
- The animations of the game become much better.
- There are various behaviors of animals, models, and cool features.
Here are some planned features:
- Some improvements will be made to the Earth’s wildlife in the game such as the smallest tree frogs, large humpback whale, chimpanzee, and more.
- You will have many blocks, plants, items, as well as weapons to use for your survival in the wild.
- You can capture various animals then create a zoo for them.
- The Wild becomes more interesting to explore. You can train animals as well as improve your zoo.
Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt: ZAWA requires:
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt : ZAWA Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt : ZAWA Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt : ZAWA Mod is installed.